Registration & Packet Pickup
Long Climb - 3,185 Steps
Short Climb - 1,579 Steps
Stadium Walk - ADA Accessible
Family Fun Zone
Honor Signs on ND Video Board
**Registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable**
- A short-sleeved t-shirt for all Climbers, Walkers, and Virtual participants.
- A finisher medal for all Climbers, Walkers, and Virtual finishers.
- Access to the North Tunnel of Notre Dame Stadium.
- On-field access and Family Fun Zone (inflatables for children ages 13 and younger).
- Free concessions for Climbers and Walkers.
- Discount for Active Duty Military participants.
*Yes, you can form fundraising teams! An option to register a fundraising team is offered on the registration website. If you have questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable.
***If you register after March 22, 2020, a limited number of shirts are available on a first come, first serve basis.
Rules and Regulations:
- Packet Pickup: The event kicks-off with an opening ceremony at 9:00 am and ends at 12:00 pm, but come and go as you please.
- Climbers are asked to choose one of three waves starting at 9:15, 9:45, and 10:15 am based on your athletic ability group.
- Wave 1: Racing/Running Climbers
- Wave 2: Steady Climbers
- Wave 3: Walking Climbers
- All Long Climbers and Short Climbers will be timed.
- There will be a start interval of 2-3 seconds between individual climbers.
- The course time limit is 90 minutes.
- 2,800 participant limit for the Long and Short Climb.
- 1,800 participant limit for the Stadium Walk.
- 1,000 participant limit for the Family Fun Zone.
- The Family Fun Zone on the football field includes three inflatables for children ages 13 and younger.
- No animals, bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, costumes, or backpacks.
- No strollers on the course, but they are allowed on the field and in the concourse for the Stadium Walk.
- No food allowed on the field.
Packet Pick-up and On-site Registration:
Friday, April 24
12:00 to 8:00 pm
Saturday, April 25
8:00 to 10:30 am