Registration & Packet Pickup
Long Climb - 3,418 Steps
Short Climb - 1,640 Steps
Stadium Walk - ADA Accessible
Family Fun Zone
Honor Signs on ND Video Board
**Registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable**
- Event t-shirt or tank for all climbers, walkers, and virtual participants
Soft fit tank or tee for all climbers & walkers
- Finisher medal for all climbers and virtual finishers
- Access to the north tunnel of the stadium
- On-field access and family fun area (inflatables 13 & younger)
- Free concessions for climbers
- Discount for active-duty military
*Yes, you can form teams! This is typically done to facilitate group payments of 12 or more by a single payer. Though, each individual registrant must electronically complete the registration process and sign the event waiver through our registration site. Groups that want to run together are encouraged to register individually for the same wave. Details about wave options are listed below. If you have questions please contact us at OMVA@nd.edu.
**Registrations are non-refundable and non-transferable
***Register by April 1, 2019, to guarantee an event tee shirt
Rules and Regulations:
- The event kicks-off with an opening ceremony at 9:15 a.m. and ends at 12:30 p.m.
- Climbers will be allowed to choose one of eight waves starting at 9:30 a.m. (timed), 9:45 (timed), 10, 10:15, 10:30, 10:45, 11 (short only), or 11:15 (short only).
Family Fun Zone on the football field includes eight inflatables like this one!
- Start interval of 2-3 seconds between individual climbers
- The course time limit is 90 minutes
- 2,800 participant limit for short and long climb
- 1,800 participant limit for stadium walk
- 1,000 participant limit for family fun area
- No animals, bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, costumes, or backpacks
- No strollers on the course, but they are allowed on the field
- No food allowed on the field
Friday, April 26th
12:00 to 8:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 27th
8:00 to 9:30 a.m.